« on: June 04, 2009, 03:35:00 AM »
C/P From Azreal from the Babstats Team
Around November 2007 i started work on a new Babstats Multi-Tracker and PHP Stats System, due to the usual obstacles.............work, health, personal things, ect, ect..........progress was alot slower than we hoped.
But we are pleased to announce that the new BMT and PHP Scripts are almost complete and we require some beta testers to help test before a public release.
The new BMT and PHP Scripts have been completely rewritten from the ground up and here are some of the new features it has/will have:
- Mush faster and reliable code.
- Plugin system for the new BMT allowing for users to add even more functionality.
- Plugin Control allowing users to choose which parts of the BMT/PHP Scripts to run.
- BMT Web Admin, Allows you to remotely control the BMT from the PHP Scripts.
- Upload to multiple Servers with any profile within the BMT.
- More Specific Settings for individual profiles.
- Various Stats Tracking Mode to support tournaments and leagues (more on this later).
- Automated error sending to Babstats.com.
- Support Console, to allow remote admins to chat through the BMT.
- Additional Stats Tracking are displayed on the PHP Scripts.
- 1 set of PHP Scripts to Support all BMT supported games.
- Advanced Filter added to the PHP Scripts.
- Stats can be split by game, mod, role.